Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Win some, Lose some

I worked F-S-S, a 3 day trip. Blake had a baseball tournament a little over an hour from where we live. On Saturday they had a game at 1pm and 3pm. Lost the first, won the second. Jim and the kids had to leave home at 10am to meet the team and they didn't get back home until almost 6pm. They had a longggg day at the ball park. My flights got changed Sat. night and I actually had an Atlanta layover, so I got to come home. With the time change I didn't get home until 3am. Jim and Blake left around 7am to get up to his 9am game. They won it, so they played again at 1pm. Alex, Kellie, and I got up and went to the 1pm game. They lost it, so they didn't have to play at the 5pm game. Since I was officially on a layover, I left the game (in uniform) and went back to the airport to finish out my trip.
The boys started their Spring Break yesterday. We are leaving on Thursday going to Hilton Head Island to the beach until Sunday. Hopefully next week I will have some cute beach pictures of the kids to put on here.
Today we have our second post placement meeting with our social worker. This will be the first report that is sent to Russia. It is due in Russia before the 6 month mark. The first one was just for the adoption agency. Our next one will be due in Russia by the 1 year mark.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the beach. i'm about ready to a trip to Panama City. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Love
Mema

 

Post a Comment

<< Home