Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Good Morning, Daddy!

Hi, Daddy. I've been really busy with baseball practices, basketball practice and games, and helping Mom. I got my progress report yesterday and made all A's. Art club is really fun. Sometimes I go an extra day a week just to help Ms. Janda. I'm ready for you to get home.
Hey, Dad. I've been helping Mom out a lot around the house. I even babysat Kellie for a couple of hours on Saturday while she took Blake to his basketball game. This is a good way for me to earn some extra money! Kellie would rather me keep her than another babysitter anyway. Progress reports should be in sometime this week or next. I miss you, hurry home.




Daddy, I'm such a big girl now. Yesterday I used the potty for the first time. Last night and this morning I didn't ask for a bottle, so Mommy didn't give one to me. She says by the time you get home I won't be getting one anymore! I'm two now and don't need one. I miss you and love you. Kellie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home