Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Jim is in Hong Kong

Jim finally got to his hotel room about 1am this morning in Hong Kong. Jim and a few of his group were on one airline and the rest of the group were separated on two other airlines. Almost everyone arrived at the same time other than two people whose flight was late. The majority had to wait 1 1/2 hours on a bus for the last two people, then take a 45 minutes bus ride to the hotel. I just gave him his 6:20am wake up call. This is the first time I've called and he was actually still in the bed asleep. They are meeting at 7:45am for breakfast and then to get started with classes/touring companies. He said they have free days on Saturday and most of Sunday. Their flight leaves Sunday night for Shanghai.

Grandma Bernice came yesterday to visit with us for a few days. We are glad to have the company. The boys are upset that it is raining most of the week that they are having their winter break. We have rented a few movies to watch this week. If you haven't seen "Just Like Heaven", you need to rent it. It's not just a "chick-flick". We all (including the boys) thought it was very good and funny. Another one I watched was "In Her Shoes". It was pretty good, but I liked "Just Like Heaven" better. The boys rented a skateboarding movie which I took away from them after I watched a little of it. Attitudes and actions in that movie are the reasons skateboarders have such bad reputation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home