Friday, May 19, 2006

A True Southern Girl

Kellie became a "true southern girl" this morning. She ate her first bowl of cheesy grits and loved them. She is finally branching out with some table foods. She usually wants to at least taste whatever I am eating. Sometimes she likes it and wants more. She has had her eight front teeth. Her molars have now started popping through.
She is very verbal. Along with the words she has been saying it sounds like she can now say: uh-oh spagetti o, oopsi-daisy, Alex, thank you, bubba, a whole vocabulary that I don't understand, and my favorite "I love you". She will say a whole line of her words and then stop and look at you like she is waiting for you to answer her.
She loves to play outside just like the boys. We will usually take a blanket outside and try to find a shady spot to sit and play. She loves to watch Alex and Blake running around playing or on their skateboards. I'm sure she can't wait to run around with them. They will forever more have a little tag-a-long girl behind them, that is until she starts out running them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home