Welcome Home Daddy!!
We all went to the airport on Wednesday afternoon to pick up Jim. He is home from his two week "tour of duty". He has already planned another trip to England and Denmark for next month. That one should only be for one week, but we will see. I guess the good thing is he is racking up all of those Delta Skymiles. One of these days we will actually get "real" tickets and be guaranteed a seat instead of flying standby. Although we can't complain at all about our standby tickets. We have really enjoyed my flight benefits and getting to fly all over the world mostly free---when we take the time to go someplace. Anyway, we are all glad that Daddy is home. He jumped right back into routine Wednesday evening with baseball practice and I enjoyed a few extra minutes in bed Thursday morning while Jim had some Daddy time with Kellie. Sunday I will fly out and get back home on Tuesday. Good luck Daddy, because Kellie has really been "mommified" lately.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home