Back to School time means Allergy time
Well, as normal, this time of the year is a bad allergy time for everyone at our house. Unfortunately the allergy problems turn into colds and sinus infections. Alex came home early from school on Monday, he and Blake stayed home on Tuesday, Kellie went to the doctor on Monday (she's had it a week already), and now Jim got a prescription yesterday for a sinus infection. I'm loading up on vitamins and allergy pills to try to ward off an infection. Of course, it didn't work for anyone else, but maybe I'll be the lucky one.
When I took Kellie to the doctor on Monday she weighed 25 lbs. 4 ozs. and was 33 1/4 inches long. In under 3 months she has gained almost 3 lbs. and 2 inches. Dr. Whipple said she was doing great---even if she has become a picky eater.

1 Comments:
Hope everyone gets well soon. Think I got it from Kellie.
LoveMema
Post a Comment
<< Home