Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Blake's fieldtrip/Kellie's big bed/Alex's report card


On Tuesday I was a bus chaperon on Blake's 5th grade field trip to Chattanooga, TN to have a lunch cruise on a river boat and to travel the caverns down into the mountain to see Ruby Falls. I think Blake had fun with his friends and we all had a nice day. The weather was beautiful. Grandma Bernice came to visit for a couple of days. She and Alex were able to pick up Kellie from "school" since Blake and I were going to be around 7pm getting back.
I started letting Kellie sleep in her "big girl" bed on Monday night. She slept in her twin bed until around 11:30pm at which time I woke up to her standing by the side of my bed. I didn't even hear her get up. I let her climb into bed with me and "sleep" the rest of the night. Most of the night she was climbing around on me, so we didn't get much sleep. Tuesday night she feel asleep in her bed (not in the rocking chair with me holding her) and slept until 6:30 am. Even though I woke up several times listening for her, that was the best nights sleep I've had in a while. I hope I have as good a luck tonight.

Alex made us all happy today. He made all A's and B's on his report card. I think he likes not being grounded. He has worked hard to bring up his progress report grades. We are very proud of him!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all three accounts.
Love
Mema and Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home