Check up for Kellie
Kellie's check up went very well. She is now 31 1/4 inches long and weighes 22 lbs. 6 oz. She has grown 1 in. and gained 2 lbs. since her last well check up on 3/20/06. I told Dr. Whipple that I think his scales are broken because I, along with several others, would swear she has gained at least 10 pounds. He just laughed. She only got three shots this morning, down from five last visit. Kellie didn't like those three any better than the five. He said she is doing wonderful. It's amazing how well she has done in the last four months. She has gone from not being able to sit by herself to taking small steps (holding my hands). She is on target with her weight and height. She is doing so well that she doesn't have to go back until her 2-year check up and then she only gets one shot.
Jim is back in Manaus. He's in a regular hotel room now and has had a hot shower. He's going to call later after their meetings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home